OT RE: [libreoffice-documentation] Where have all the bloggers gone?

Science fiction writer Robert A. Heinlein was so prolific that he often filled an entire issue of the early Astounding Science Fiction magazine. Editor John Campbell and RAH cooked up pseudonyms so that it looked like there were more writers. Heinlein also found this useful in distinguishing stories that were not part of his Future History conception.

- Dennis

My partner and I were just commenting on that last night. There were
other sf authors doing the same in those days.

And I used to do that when I was publishing a magazine for technical
writers.

Science fiction writer Robert A. Heinlein

One of my all-time favorite authors.... great books.... read nearly
all of them when I was a kid...