multiple instances guide

Hi :slight_smile:

I was wondering if anyone is able to add this guide into the main books
somewhere useful
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel
or has it already been done? Where would be a good place for it? Is the
subject mentioned in the starters guide or somewhere? I have heard it is in the
release notes but i'm not sure if it's in documentation.

Sorry, lots of questions to get an idea of what is going on.

Hi Tom,

I was wondering if anyone is able to add this guide into the main books
somewhere useful
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Installing_in_parallel
or has it already been done?  Where would be a good place for it?  Is the
subject mentioned in the starters guide or somewhere?  I have heard it is in the
release notes but i'm not sure if it's in documentation.

Sorry, lots of questions to get an idea of what is going on.

That was a page by Nino, and I've starred that thread in my mail so
that I can take a look at it this weekend. I'll post back when I've
done so.

Hi :slight_smile:
Sorry :frowning: I didn't mean to be so demanding! I was just curious about how
widespread the info is and whether it might be tricky to add it in to other
places.
Apols and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: