Thank you for all your efforts, But We need to more !

Hello,Thank you for all your efforts, But there's still some shortcomings.I need to:1- Move the picture in a circular motion in LibreOffice Writer, you can see the attachments.2- Export the document to PDF format but in reverse pages be the first page is the last page and the last page is the first.I hope to see that in the next version.Thank you in advance.
Ali

Hi Ali,

Hello,Thank you for all your efforts, But there's still some shortcomings.I need to:1- Move the picture in a circular motion in LibreOffice Writer, you can see the attachments.2- Export the document to PDF format but in reverse pages be the first page is the last page and the last page is the first.I hope to see that in the next version.Thank you in advance.
Ali

Attachments don't get through to this list. Feel free to mail me
off-list with screenshots and better explanations if you would like
something added to the existing Writer documentation.

I think Ali is not subscribed to the list (this note was in the
moderation queue), and I think he's talking about wanting changes to the
program itself, not the documentation.

--Jean