Creating FR subdirectory on the documentation project

Hi,

I've been browsing around Alfresco and would like to create a FR
(French) directory for the French documentation (or translation from the
English as appropriate) work. How does one do this ?

Alex

Hi Alex,

I've been browsing around Alfresco and would like to create a FR
(French) directory for the French documentation (or translation from the
English as appropriate) work. How does one do this ?

I have created a space "Company Home > (fr) French [français] Content"
and given you admin rights. Please feel free to arrange all French
content within that space, in any manner that the French NL project
feels appropriate. One solution would be to model it on the basis of
"Company Home > (en) English [English] Content", but that's just a
suggestion...

Don't be shy to buzz me if I can be of any assistance. HTH.