LOinstallonMac.odt in wrong place ?

Hi all,

Just a heads-up as I was browsing the repo today. I noticed in the
Base/Reviewed directory on documentation.libreoffice.org that the
following file :

LOinstallonMac.odt

has apparently been put in the wrong place. Unfortunately, I do not
appear to be able to move it to its rightful place (wherever that might
be, but I assume in "Install Guides").

Is there a particular reason for it being there ?

Alex

Hi Alex,

Just a heads-up as I was browsing the repo today. I noticed in the
Base/Reviewed directory on documentation.libreoffice.org that the
following file :

LOinstallonMac.odt

has apparently been put in the wrong place. Unfortunately, I do not
appear to be able to move it to its rightful place (wherever that might
be, but I assume in "Install Guides").

Is there a particular reason for it being there ?

Not that I'm aware of. There are a couple of spaces and items that are
in incongruous places. I intend to clean-up this weekend, and will
post back to the list with my proposed solutions.