PING David Nelson: Problem checking out files

I have just attempted to check out 0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3-1.odt and
0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3-1.pdf; in each case I received the following
error message and the file was not checked out:

"A system error happened during the operation: 05201213 Failed to send
email to:[admin]"

I can work around it, but has anyone else had this problem with other
files?

--Jean

Hi Jean,

I have just attempted to check out 0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3-1.odt and
0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3-1.pdf; in each case I received the following
error message and the file was not checked out:

"A system error happened during the operation: 05201213 Failed to send
email to:[admin]"

I can work around it, but has anyone else had this problem with other
files?

Sorry for taking 24 hours to get back to you, I was not available yesterday.
I have just been looking for 0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3-1.odt and
0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3-1.pdf under "Company Home > (en) English
[English] Content > Documentation > Calc Guide" and did not find
them... Please could I ask you to double-check the problem and post
back?

They have been moved, as you'll discover in a later email from me. As
I said, I can work around the problem, and I did. :wink:

I don't recall if I attempted to check out any other files to see if
the problem is a general one. I think it was, but I'll double-check.

Sorry, I didn't move the files; I deleted them and uploaded
0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3.odt and 0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3.pdf as
replacements. Sorry about the confusion (mine).

I just now attempted to check out 0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3.odt and got
the same error message as reported in my original note.

--Jean

Hi Jean,

I just now attempted to check out 0300CG3-CalcGuideLibO3.odt and got
the same error message as reported in my original note.

The problem should be resolved now...

Yes, it's working now. Thanks! --Jean