Impress Chapter 2

Hi all,

I've review Impress Chapter 2 and updated the necessary screenshot except Figure 6. Figure 6 icon looks outdated and need to be updated. It shows the Style and Formatting window, however only "Hierarchical" and "All Styles" are available in my machine. It is missing "Applied Styles" and "Custom Styles".

So I couldn't update the Figure. anyone have any idea?

Song Chuan

You are looking at that dialog with the Presentation Styles selected. It
has only the 2 items "Applied Styles" and "Custom Styles" available at
the bottom. If you select Graphics Styles (as in Figure 6), you will see
all 4 items at the bottom.

--Jean