New blog post

A few days ago, someone asked what was already written about using some of the language tools in LibO. At the time I couldn't look it up in the Writer Guide, but I've now installed an app on my iPad that allows me to open, read, and copy from ODT files (something I wanted to learn how to do, so this was a good excuse). The app is FileAppPro, if you're interested.

I copied a section from Chapter 3 Working with Text, and pasted it into a new Wordpress blog post. Then I had to tweak it a bit, to get headings and remove figure captions (since the figures weren't copied), and I discovered that using WP in Safari on the iPad has some inconveniences. Despite that, I successfully published the blog post. (Later I'll look for a WP app and see if that works better.)

http://libodocs.Wordpress.com

Jean