[libreoffice-users] Re: Calc: sheet name font size

Hi :slight_smile:
I think the tabs font-size is set the same as the font size for menus isn't it?
Changing the font-size for all of that might be a good plan? I think
documentation for Calc has just about been completed so it's worth looking up
there. I have cc'd this to the documentation group in case someone has the
issue fresh in their minds and isn't busy with other stuff. (ie, a long-shot
but possible)

I don't think the Calc Guide has anything on this. I've been reading
the discussions on the OOo forum
(search for "openoffice calc sheet tabs font size" or similar). This
problem appears to depend on the o/s and can sometimes be solved by
changing the theme. At least 1 person said that changing the menu font
size did not agfect the sheet tabs font size. There may be more info
there that I didn't find on a quick read.

Scott.
Sorry i couldn't get any positive help for you. It's probably worth posting a
bug-report
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

Jean.
Many thanks for your help and research into this. Quite a lot more work than i
was expecting.

Good luck, thanks and regards from

Thanks for letting us know it's a Gnome issue rather than an LO one and congrats
on fixing it by switching DEs!