From: ~*Low Song Chuan*~ <song8685@yahoo.com.sg>
To: "documentation@libreoffice.org" <documentation@libreoffice.org>
Sent: Sat, 4 June, 2011 14:18:40
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Impress Guide (Chapter 3)

Hi Tom,

With reference to Documentation Team's wiki page, I go to Documentation
Development page which is under "Joining the Documentation Team". From there,
you can find Style Guide for LibreOffice User guide under First steps with the
Documentation Team.

Hope I did not confuse you :slight_smile:

Best Regards
Song Chuan