Need volunteer to compile Calc Guide

Hi Jean

Managed to figure out Alfresco. When uploading it is important that you
press the okay button even though it says the file has been uploaded.

Chapter contents and copyright do not appear in the .odm file but do appear
in the .odt file. I removed them manually. I will look at this further in
case I am missing a setting somewhere. If not i will submit this as a bug
together with the files.

I did not get time to check the xrefs, but will have time tonight.

I have uploaded the odm and the odt file now. I will work on the cross refs
in the odt file and hopefully be able to upload both odt and pdf files
tomorrow.

Regards

John

Hi Jean

Managed to figure out Alfresco. When uploading it is important that you
press the okay button even though it says the file has been uploaded.

Oh, yes, I was caught by that several times when I first started using
it. Had forgotten.

Chapter contents and copyright do not appear in the .odm file but do appear
in the .odt file. I removed them manually. I will look at this further in
case I am missing a setting somewhere. If not i will submit this as a bug
together with the files.

I've had that happen to me several times in the past, but this book
appears to be working okay for me, using LibO3.4RC1 on Ubuntu 11.04.

I did not get time to check the xrefs, but will have time tonight.

I have uploaded the odm and the odt file now. I will work on the cross refs
in the odt file and hopefully be able to upload both odt and pdf files
tomorrow.

Good luck. Those goofed-up x-refs always drove me cross-eyed, and then
others always found many I'd missed.

--Jean