[libreoffice-users] About Libreoffice

Hi Saman

Hi..,
I want to use the LibreOffice for translation and writing, so I need additional of english language need Arabic or Perian language text writing, do libreoffice support arabic or persian text writing on Mac?

________________________________

Thanks greatly
SAMAN MUHAMMAD

________________________________

Y-Tunnus 2255343-1
Saman Muhammad T.
Velhontie 4 as 9
87700 Kajaani - FINLAND
--------------------------------
Work +358 505 608 980
Home +358 442 003 015
http://www.saman-m.net
samanmuhammad@yahoo.com

Welcome to the team,

I believe there are language packs for both. They should be platform
independent. A Mac user can better tell you how to get them, I use Linux
so I am not much help there.

You need to let the documents team documentation@libreoffice.org know
you are willing to help. This particular address is normally used for
answering user questions. The documents team has a separate list. I
copied them. They can help you get the proper accounts and logins.

Thanks