Base Manual

Hi all,

I have started on working on the Base Manual.

Please be more specific, the Base "chapter" of Getting Started?

Or Chapter 1 of the Base manual ?

Which file are you working on?

On Alfresco or ODFAuhors ?

Sorry, but until someone shows me a way to organize this mess these
questions must be answered firts :slight_smile:

Rogerio

Rogerio

Please be more specific, the Base "chapter" of Getting Started?

Or Chapter 1 of the Base manual ?

Which file are you working on?

On Alfresco or ODFAuhors ?

Sorry, but until someone shows me a way to organize this mess these
questions must be answered firts :slight_smile:

Rogerio

> Hi all,
>
> I have started on working on the Base Manual.
>
> --
> Jay Lozier
> jslozier@gmail.com
>

> --
> deleted

I have started with chapter 1 on Alfresco.

Rogerio,

To elaborate a bit on Jay's answer: I had put the first four chapters of
the draft OOo Base Guide on Alfresco (English Content > Documentation >
Base Guide > Drafts). I assume that's what Jay is referring to.

However, I don't see any of those chapters checked out. The Base Guide
Outline is checked out, but as far as I can tell by someone else, not
Jay.

--Jean

More info, which may be of interest to anyone working on the LibO Base
Guide: Dan Lewis, the primary author of the OOo Base Guide, is rewriting
chapter 1 of that book and expects to have his revision on the
ODFAuthors site soon.

> Rogerio
>

> > Please be more specific, the Base "chapter" of Getting Started?
> >
> > Or Chapter 1 of the Base manual ?
> >
> > Which file are you working on?
> >
> > On Alfresco or ODFAuhors ?
> >
> > Sorry, but until someone shows me a way to organize this mess these
> > questions must be answered firts :slight_smile:
> >
> > Rogerio
> >

> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I have started on working on the Base Manual.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Jay Lozier
> > > jslozier@gmail.com
> > >

> I have started with chapter 1 on Alfresco.
> --
> Jay Lozier
> jslozier@gmail.com

Rogerio,

To elaborate a bit on Jay's answer: I had put the first four chapters of
the draft OOo Base Guide on Alfresco (English Content > Documentation >
Base Guide > Drafts). I assume that's what Jay is referring to.

However, I don't see any of those chapters checked out. The Base Guide
Outline is checked out, but as far as I can tell by someone else, not
Jay.

--Jean

I forgot to check them out, I am currently working on the Chapter 1.

Jean

> > Rogerio
> >

> > > Please be more specific, the Base "chapter" of Getting Started?
> > >
> > > Or Chapter 1 of the Base manual ?
> > >
> > > Which file are you working on?
> > >
> > > On Alfresco or ODFAuhors ?
> > >
> > > Sorry, but until someone shows me a way to organize this mess these
> > > questions must be answered firts :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > Rogerio

> > I have started with chapter 1 on Alfresco.
> > --
> > Jay Lozier
> > jslozier@gmail.com
> >

> Rogerio,
>
> To elaborate a bit on Jay's answer: I had put the first four chapters of
> the draft OOo Base Guide on Alfresco (English Content > Documentation >
> Base Guide > Drafts). I assume that's what Jay is referring to.
>
> However, I don't see any of those chapters checked out. The Base Guide
> Outline is checked out, but as far as I can tell by someone else, not
> Jay.
>
> --Jean

More info, which may be of interest to anyone working on the LibO Base
Guide: Dan Lewis, the primary author of the OOo Base Guide, is rewriting
chapter 1 of that book and expects to have his revision on the
ODFAuthors site soon.

--Jean

Thanks for the update.