Impress Guide Chapter 5 ready for a thorough review

I've now finished my pass through Chapter 5 of the Impress Guide. I
replaced some of the pictures with old icons showing, but there still
are some to do, and many (perhaps most) of the inline icons are out of
date. If you redo the icons, be sure to use the Galaxy icon set.

The main thing this chapter (like all the others) needs is a thorough
review for accuracy and usability, and a good look through the features
list for those that are in LibO but not in OOo that are relevant to this
chapter.

--Jean

Chapter 6 is now done, too, except for two images that need a lot of
setup work, and of course various icons scattered around in the text.

I've now caught up with Elliott and will take a break.

--Jean