Please review Impress Guide Chapters 2 & 3

We need volunteers to review Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of the Impress Guide.
These are available on Alfresco in English > Impress Guide > Drafts.

Please see the document "Producing LibreOffice User Guides", located in
English > Resources on Alfresco, for a description of what to look for
when reviewing and how to marke changes in the file. Be sure to check
out the file when reviewing it.

The main thing at this point is: do the instructions as written work
with LibreOffice Impress?

More chapters are coming for review as Elliot and I do the rebranding.
And you don't have to wait for us: you can review before we finish the
cosmetic changes.

Thanks in advance for your help!

--Jean

Chapter 4 is also ready for someone to work on.

--Jean