Draft "Using Alfresco" document

I've now updated Jeremy's excellent document on using Alfresco and made
it into Chapter 3 of the Documentation Contributors' Guide. It's a bit
rough and includes several comments about (a) differences between our
process and what the Alfresco interface currently provides and (b) some
notes on what I think might be improvements in our current theoretical
workflow. I'll be writing more about that to this list.

Please feel free to review, edit, comment on, etc. this draft as well as
the other draft chapters. It is in English > Resources and is named
using-Alfresco.odt.

--Jean