Printed copy of Writer Guide now available

An afterthought. If you look at the LibreOffice 3.3.2 splash/menu screen (by opening LibreOffice with no specified format), notice the upper-left and lower-right corners of the menu dialog. These fading triangles might be useful if it is thought that there is too much boring white space when the document outline is brought inward or reduced to an image adjacent to the title. (I am assuming that this appearance is the same for all builds although I am looking at the Windows x86 one.)

- Dennis