Ubuntu "Community Documentation"

Hi :slight_smile:

I have just up-dated and corrected Ubuntu's "Community Documentation" page about
LibreOffice
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/OfficeApplications/DefaultPackages
There are a couple other pages that mention LibreOffice but no dedicated page.
I think a dedicated page is more likely to end-up as a redirect.

Please feel free to edit. Note that camel-case words such as OpenSource or
LibreOffice need a ! before the word otherwise the documentation automatically
treats it as an internal-link which would probably go to a blank page. If you
can't edit directly please let me know if you want changes. It's not all pretty
but some of that is to be consistent with other pages in that section.

I need to add some links to the proper dedicated documentation you guys and
ladies are producing unless someone else beats me too it. I haven't really
decided on where to put links (and where not to!)