[libreoffice-users] Libre Office - Drawing

Jean,
Tbh i'm still not convinced you are just 1 person.

I thought we had decided to go with having a leader UFN (until further notice)
until we have more time and scope to debate structure? It is going to take time
for things to get more settled 'higher-up' (at SC level and with the membership
application process). Right now there's too much to do just in doing the work.

I remember Lulu being mentioned in quite a few posts now. I should have know
the better answer but i'm not too worried that i didn't know. The main thing is
that i know now & hopefully can help the next person better, faster. :slight_smile: