From: Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com>
To: "documentation@libreoffice.org" <documentation@libreoffice.org>
Sent: Sat, 14 May, 2011 2:44:54
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tags on blog posts

On 14/05/2011, at 11:31, John Shabanowitz <johnsha@gmail.com> wrote:

I think we're all still learning. I'm not sure either. When you make a post
there is a box on the right side where you can click categories that assign
categories to the posts. I think that is where that is coming from. On my
computer it is "below the fold" of my browser window. If you don't scroll,
you won't see the selected, recommended categories. TDF is selected by
default.

Ah, okay. I think we should untick it then on individual posts (when choosing
the tags we do want). Would be good if there is a way to stop it from being
ticked by default.