Marketing Team now has a blog.

setting up the blog on Wordpress. I also copied the introductory paragraph, theme and right column widgets from your blog as I thought it would add familiarity to the blogs for our visitors. Thanks Documentation team!

During the last confcall, we discussed having a monthly [marketing] newsletter highlighting our accomplishments and news items related to LibreOffice marketing activities. Drew has graciously agreed to help out with this.

Following the lead from the Documentation Team, there was also an attempt on my part to see if there was any interest in creating a blog site for our team. If there is an interest in maintaining a blog could we have a show of hands as to how many would be willing to help contribute to the blog? Always best if there are many contributors as this creates buzz around our product.

In the meantime, I have created a blog site on the Wordpress site[1] where the Documentation Foundation and the new LibreOffice Documentation Team blogs are located.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://libomarketing.wordpress.com/