Alfresco doesn´t work?

Hi,
I've been exploring the repository in documentation.libreoffice.org, and I´ve discover that I can explore the English's and German's folders but I cannot explore the "Portuges do Brasil" nor the "Español" folders. Are there any problem with this folders? Can anybody solve that problem? Thak you in advance.
Otherwise, I'd like to know if the tree (folders) shown in documentation.libreoffice.org are the same than the spaces shown in alfresco.libreoffice.org or are just a copy. And where do you usually work , in alfresco. libreoffice.org or in documentation.libreoffice.org?
Regards
Juan C. Sanz

Hi,
I've been exploring the repository in documentation.libreoffice.org, and I´ve discover that I can explore the English's and German's folders but I cannot explore the "Portuges do Brasil" nor the "Español" folders. Are there any problem with this folders? Can anybody solve that problem? Thak you in advance.

I think I know what the problem is: you need to be added to the "group" with access to those folders. I don't know why it's set up this way; when David returns in a few days, perhaps he can explain. (I don't know much about how the site works or why.) I would think that anyone with an account should be able to access all of the site, but I don't understand a lot of it.

I think I can add you to those groups and will try to do so when my computer finishes its o/s upgrade. Though it may be that the Español group want to choose who can access that section.

Otherwise, I'd like to know if the tree (folders) shown in documentation.libreoffice.org are the same than the spaces shown in alfresco.libreoffice.org or are just a copy. And where do you usually work , in alfresco. libreoffice.org or in documentation.libreoffice.org?

The work is done in alfresco.libreoffice.org.

I'm unable to get into documentation.libreoffice.org to see what's there, but if I understand correctly, it's supposed to be a read-only mirror site from which anyone can download docs. I could be entirely wrong about that.

--Jean

Hi, :slight_smile:

I am back, but only properly online as from tomorrow. You probably
need to be added to admins.

David Nelson

Hi, David.
I'm in the ALFRESCO_ADMINISTRATORS group and can't access, furthermore, it is suposed everybody should access the content at least as consumer, isn't it?
Juan C. Sanz

Brasilian (i.e pt-br) team is still defining how we want our Alfresco to
work, let me twart your curiosity, there is NOTHING in pt-br Alfresco that
isn't in the wiki /Documentation/pt-br

:wink:

Rogerio

I can't access "my" (the Español) folder, so I was just exploring and trying to understand why I can access some folders and I can't access any others.
If you have any kind of protecction on your folder I'll apreciate you tell us how you did that, that is just to see if the spanish ("Español") folder has the same protection and I can unblock the folder.
Juan Carlos

Sorry ... no proctetion here (at least none intended)

And by the way ... I CAN access the Espanhol folder ... is it because I am
admin ??

Rogerio

Juan, you have two accounts on Alfresco. One has admin access and the other does not. Sorry, I don't remember which is which. If you've tried both, and neither works, then I haven't a clue what's wrong. But David should be able to sort it out.

Jean

Hi, :slight_smile:

Actually, I exaggerated when I said I'm "back online". I'm still
traveling and won't be back for another 48-72 hours.

Juan, it is true you did have 2 accounts on Alfresco. I see one of
them has now been removed? Are you still having a problem?

Any user should be able to see the content in any space, it is not
linked to being admin or member of any particuar group.

I also see that the Brazilian team has a couple of users with the
Brazilian space set as their home space ("Eduardo Az" and "Eduardo
Gula"), instead of having their own user spaces. Also, I see the
Spanish team has created 2 users called "prb1 prb1" and "prb2 prb2".

I'll do the necessary sanitization when I'm properly "back", after
checking with you guys beforehand.

"See you soon".

David Nelson

Hi, David, Jean :slight_smile:
Yes, I had two accounts and I have removed one of them, the remaining one had admin rights, and I continue having problems.
About prb1 and prb2, they are test accounts created by me to test the work flows with different privileges. I try to access to the repository with this accounts and I couldn't too.
Don't worry about your return, I'm not in a hurry :slight_smile: .
Regards
Juan Carlos

Hi Juan, :slight_smile:

Hi, David, Jean :slight_smile:
Yes, I had two accounts and I have removed one of them, the remaining one
had admin rights, and I continue having problems.
About prb1 and prb2, they are test accounts created by me to test the work
flows with different privileges. I try to access to the repository with this
accounts and I couldn't too.
Don't worry about your return, I'm not in a hurry :slight_smile: .
Regards
Juan Carlos

I'll have a stable Internet connection by tomorrow, so I'll be much
more responsive to people's Alfresco-related questions.

David Nelson