Calc Guide chapters published to wiki

The Calc Guide chapters (ODT and PDF) are now on the wiki. I plan to
update the website get-help/documentation page tomorrow, if someone
doesn't get to it first.

Many thanks to Simon Brydon for his work on the Calc Guide, catching
lots of items that Barbara and I missed, and redoing a bunch of
screenshots.

Anyone who wants to, please feel free to do more reviewing/editing of
the Calc Guide chapters; those changes will be incorporated into the
next iteration. I've already got some info from Martin Fox to include in
Ch 13 for next time.

Moving on now to Draw (thanks, Martin Fox!), Impress (anyone?), and
Math...

--Jean

I have updated the marketing page[1] with the calc guide. Let me know once it makes it to the Lulu pages.

Thanks to all the documentation team for the excellent work!

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_Print