Tracking work using the wiki

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

Starting from Ron Faile's earlier tracking tables, I've made some
amendments. The page isn't done; some books still to be added, the
explanation of what to do needs improvement, and the diagram is a bit
out of date. But we could start using it and improve it as we go. What
do you think?

My goal is mainly to allow people to quickly look over a table and see
which chapters need what work done on them. They can then go into
Alfresco and collect a file from the relevant space. Of course you can
go directly to space in Alfresco and see what's there, but if you're not
sure which books are in which stages of development, that can take a bit
longer... and you don't even have to log in to the wiki to see this
page.

I'd also like to put some sort of priority flags on this page, because
volunteers often ask "what most needs doing?" as well as "what needs to
be done next?"

--Jean

Hi Jean, all

Top posting because it's related to your organization, but not concerning the guides.
Beginning next month, I'll work to port the documentation that is pointed/linked in the help files, I've already done it for French, but will do it for the English pages now.
I'll also work on the help content itself, adding the pieces that are referenced in BZ, but not developed yet.
If one of you sees some help description missing for new features, don't hesitate either to open an issue assigned to me (checking if it's not in BZ first), or to mail me directly the description

Kind regards
Sophie