Documentation wiki page -- Available_User_Documentation

Thanks to whoever updated this page on the Documentation wiki page.

Once comment however, the fact that the individual chapters are available in .odt file format is not evident for those who visit this section. The website page[1] has a more descriptive-user-friendly format but has not updated the fact that these 2 volumes are available at Lulu's.

I would like to propose that the Documentation team adopt the same format as the Website page. If you agree could you then update the Documentation wiki page?[2]

Could the website page then be updated to the Documentation links of the print version sold at Lulu's?

I have also created a marketing wiki page[3] with a table and have updated it with the appropriate links.

[1] http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation#Available_User_Documentation
[3] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_Print

Thanks to whoever updated this page on the Documentation wiki page.

Once comment however, the fact that the individual chapters are
available in .odt file format is not evident for those who visit this
section. The website page[1] has a more descriptive-user-friendly format
but has not updated the fact that these 2 volumes are available at Lulu's.

I would like to propose that the Documentation team adopt the same
format as the Website page. If you agree could you then update the
Documentation wiki page?[2]

Thanks, good point. Will do. We're in the process of revising all the
docs wiki pages, btw.

Could the website page then be updated to the Documentation links of the
print version sold at Lulu's?

It's on my list to do, if David Nelsen or someone else doesn't get to it
first. I'd intended to do it several days ago, but... you know! The to
do list gets away from me.

I have also created a marketing wiki page[3] with a table and have
updated it with the appropriate links.

That was also on my to do list, but I'm glad you got to it first. :slight_smile:

[1] http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
[2]
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation#Available_User_Documentation
[3] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_In_Print

--Jean

Oh, I'm very happy to let you or anyone one take care of any pages!

I may tidy up your links to the printed books, though, because they are
much too convoluted, having come from a search results page... unless
you have a reason for preferring to include the search information in
the link?

Jean

Go ahead. Thanks!

Cheers