Updating Documentation/Development page on wiki

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development

I started updating this page, but ran into layout problems. The new
headings won't go beneath the tables, but instead end up beside them.
I've studied the Wiki Help and can't see what I'm doing wrong, so I
don't know if it's me or a bug or what.

In addition, it's all turned into HTML and the [[Media:]] links have
turned into a hrefs, which don't work for reaching an ODT file on the
wiki (which hasn't been uploaded yet).

I hope someone can sort this out, or tell me how to sort it out. I've
never encountered this problem before, and I'm far from a wiki expert.

--Jean