Documentation Wiki Section PT

Hello.

My name is Paulo Tavares and I'm an IT teacher in Portugal. In my school
http://www.cscm-lx.pt we use OpenOffice for several years and we want to
start contributing to the LibreOffice documentation.

I notice that no one is managing the PT page under the documentation wiki
and we want to start managing it and translate the documentation to PT-pt.

I already have a wiki user, can I start managing this section while there's
no official PT-pt community?

We are starting to colaborate with the CoLibre (LibreOffice Community in
Brazil) but we need the section PT for regional documents.

Thanks in advance,
» Paulo Tavares

Paulo ... BEM VINDO - WELCOME

Please visit http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page/pt (and start
editing at will :slight_smile:

Also Visit http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Multilingual_Wiki/pt-br (on
how to NAME your future wiki pages and translations)

Any other questions you can always send an e-mail to

docs@pt-br.libreoffice.org

Rogerio

PS: Outra coisa: aqui só discutimos sobre a Documentação internacional, ou
seja material escrito para servir de guia para o programa, arquivos de ajuda
e assim por diante, se tiver outras dúvidas com relação a Wiki deve ser
endereçada para o setor correspondente. Mas fique a vontade de perguntar na
lista brasileira acima também.