Request for login/password id on Alfresco

Hi all,

Since Alfresco went belly a while ago up I believe that my account
login/pwd were deleted. I was working on the French translation of the
Getting Started with Base guide. Could someone please re-issue me with
the necessary credentials ?

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex, :slight_smile:

Since Alfresco went belly a while ago up I believe that my account
login/pwd were deleted. I was working on the French translation of the
Getting Started with Base guide. Could someone please re-issue me with
the necessary credentials ?

I just checked and someone already created you one. Please do give a
heads-up if you have any problem logging-in.

David Nelson

Hi David,

I just checked and someone already created you one. Please do give a
heads-up if you have any problem logging-in.

Yes, thanks, Jeremy set it up for me.

Alex