Wiki pages missing

This page comes up completely blank,
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation

and several others don't show on the Category:Documentation list.

I assume this is related to the work David says he's doing to reorganise
that part of the wiki. If so, I hope they return soon, even if in an
abbreviated interim form.

--Jean

Hi, :slight_smile:

No, not guilty to the best of my knowledge. I can only look in a few hours time.

David Nelson

A completely blank page can be triggered by a broken extension, a
badly coded Template, or something in the page content that triggers a
PHP error. I'd bet that if whoever has access to the Wiki server goes
in and pokes the server logs - specifically the PHP and apache error
logs - they will see a segfault generated when someone tries to load
the page.

If I had to guess... it's a badly coded Template (eg infinite
recursion in a template will trigger this)

Subpages within the Documentation section are working... eg:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/ReferenceSystem

I posted about this problem yesterday on the website list[1]. Christian is looking into this. Jean, could you also add your name to the thread on the website list?

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.website/4580