Rebranding how-to

Simon and others, the rebranding how-to I promised is in the English
Content > Documentation > Resources space on Alfresco. (How I wish we
could link to a specific space! But there doesn't seem to be a way.) The
how-to's name is rebranding_ooo_docs.odt.

No doubt I've forgotten something when I hastily compiled this. Let me
know if you find things I've missed, or the instructions are unclear or
wrong.

BTW, for the Impress, Draw, and Math guides, we are NOT changing the >
symbols in paths (eg File > New) to little arrows as was done in the
other books. Changing them is a lot of fiddly work for no real extra
value to the user, so we won't do that now.

I suggest doing the Impress Guide next, and leaving Draw until later.
Someone is starting on updating the OOo Draw Guide; the files I put on
Alfresco earlier had not been updated, except for chapter 1.

--Jean