Documentation team wiki reorganization

Hi, :slight_smile:

I'm having a look at our wiki pages to update and reorganize them
better. There are some orphaned pages, plus "Hal" mentioned recovering
the contents of the Development page originally worked on by Ron
(deleted during the last major wiki update).

Normally, I should put some detailed proposals for the team to
approve/disapprove beforehand, but I'm suggesting just reporting back
to you after with details of what I've done. I've got wiki admin
perms, so anything I do can be undone, moved, renamed, deleted, etc.,
if people want modifications.

I've created a page so that we can work on designing a documentation
reference system to be embedded in the meta tags of the ODF documents
we use as our primary storage format (apart from PDF). I'm scanning
past threads and pulling out people's comments and suggestions. You
can see the current page at [1].

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding this or anything else to
take account of before I start?

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/ReferenceSystem

David Nelson

+1 to all you've said here.