Base Manual

Hi,

I am planning to put together a Base manual, starting next. OO does not
have a current manual that I could find. I will base the manual on OO
information I can find and any other information I can find.

I will post a draft outline next week for comments on Alfresco.

Regards

I am planning to put together a Base manual, starting next.

That's excellent news!

OO does not
have a current manual that I could find. I will base the manual on OO
information I can find and any other information I can find.

There is an outline and 4 draft chapters of a Base Guide for OOo on
the ODFAuthors wwbste, which you may fond useful. If you don't have an
ODFAuthors account, I can send them to you or post them on Alfresco.

I will post a draft outline next week for comments on Alfresco.

See above. Of course you don't have to follow the OOo guide outline.

> I am planning to put together a Base manual, starting next.

That's excellent news!

> OO does not
> have a current manual that I could find. I will base the manual on OO
> information I can find and any other information I can find.

There is an outline and 4 draft chapters of a Base Guide for OOo on
the ODFAuthors wwbste, which you may fond useful. If you don't have an
ODFAuthors account, I can send them to you or post them on Alfresco.

> I will post a draft outline next week for comments on Alfresco.

See above. Of course you don't have to follow the OOo guide outline.

Jean

I do not have ODF Authors account. Please post the information on
Alfresco.

Thanks

The outline and 4 draft chapters are now available in the English >
Documentation > Base Guide > OOo draft space on Alfresco.

> Jean
>

> > > I am planning to put together a Base manual, starting next.
> >
> > That's excellent news!
> >
> > > OO does not
> > > have a current manual that I could find. I will base the manual on OO
> > > information I can find and any other information I can find.
> >
> > There is an outline and 4 draft chapters of a Base Guide for OOo on
> > the ODFAuthors wwbste, which you may fond useful. If you don't have an
> > ODFAuthors account, I can send them to you or post them on Alfresco.
> >
> > > I will post a draft outline next week for comments on Alfresco.
> >
> > See above. Of course you don't have to follow the OOo guide outline.
> >
> > Jean
> >

> I do not have ODF Authors account. Please post the information on
> Alfresco.

The outline and 4 draft chapters are now available in the English >
Documentation > Base Guide > OOo draft space on Alfresco.

--Jean

Thanks, I will look at this weekend (I hope)