Announcement

I guess it's now time for me to announce that I am Jean Weber's clone,
created to allow Jean to work at LibreOffice without incurring the charge of
"conflict of interest" from the Oracle folks (in particular) at
OpenOffice.org.

Now that Oracle is abandoning OOo, and I've pretty much done what I wanted
to do there anyway, I don't really care if I'm forced to resign my
"official" position at OOo, so I'll be more open here.

BTW, "Halcyon Parker" is Jean Weber's maternal grandmother's birth name.

Hal (Jean)

Grr, i was convinced you were 2 people.  If we can go the "working groups" way
then it kinda spoils it a bit if 1 person is in charge of more than 1 group.  In
practice it does happen in almost all co-ops of course lol

I knew it. You slipped a week or so ago and signed an email from Hal
--Jean. :smiley: sneaky! Makes me wonder if anyone else employs a double?

I must admit though, I was looking forward to seeing what both Hal and
Jean could do when they were both focused on LibreOffice documentation.

-- jdc

I was wondering if anyone had noticed!

Jean

I thought it was a e-mail delivery error :wink:

but nice to meet both of you ... I am a licencenced physician here in Brasil
so if you start sending hate mail to each other please give me a call ...
maybe some prescription drug or shock therapy will help you both get along
:wink:

Rogerio