User guide team leadership

And another thing...
If anyone think I'm lusting after a leadership role, let me assure you
I'm not. I'm willing to serve, but I can occupy myself quite nicely in
other ways, either within or outside of the project. At my age I'm
definitely in the "Is it FUN?" category Rogerio mentioned. Obviously I
find writing user docs fun, or I wouldn't do so much of it for no
financial reward. Leading a team (aka "herding cats") can also be fun.

--Jean

Hi Jean, :slight_smile:

And another thing...
If anyone think I'm lusting after a leadership role, let me assure you
I'm not. I'm willing to serve, but I can occupy myself quite nicely in
other ways, either within or outside of the project. At my age I'm
definitely in the "Is it FUN?" category Rogerio mentioned. Obviously I
find writing user docs fun, or I wouldn't do so much of it for no
financial reward. Leading a team (aka "herding cats") can also be fun.

Well, if you have *really* renounced your plans for world domination,
and if you promise not to carry a whip and wear rubber boots in the
mailing lists, I'm sure everything will be OK. :stuck_out_tongue:

David Nelson

Ok,

+1 for Jean even if that's just temporarily

Not sure about the whip.  Leather sounds better than rubber?
Regards form
Tom :slight_smile: