chapter template modifications

Last week I reorganized the exposition on the OOo 3.3 chapter template and uploaded it to the ODFAuthors site ( http://www.odfauthors.org/openoffice.org/english/userguide3/res3/feedback/detroits-mods ), but without modifying any of the exposition on the template other than renaming one subhead. The original organization was somewhat illogical and disjointed, so I cobbled it together differently. The modified template guide has a _mod_0 suffix affixed to the original filename, as a couple months ago I made several substantive changes to it and labeled that one with a _mod_1 suffix and added a "changes list" first-level subhead at the end of it, which shows the edits, comments, and such changes from the previous versions.

The changes I made back then have not yet been uploaded, probably due to "cabin fever" here or the like, as this past? winter in Detroit (it still snowed in late April this year...) was/is at least two months longer and some 5 to 20 degrees colder than normal--with some 19 more inches of snow and 50% more rain than usual. The _mod_1 template, which will be uploaded in a few days, included a few missing paragraph styles. Plus, I tried to clear up some apparent misunderstandings in applying list styles differently than the original template's list treatment.

Also AutoText entries for various items were included inside the revised template proper, instead of advising users to make up their own AutoText items. It is so much easier in making predefined custom AutoText items for the template in the first place than in advising the users to make their own themselves...

In the event that the LO crowd is still taking advantage of OOo work, I included them in the distribution.

Gary