Draft how to produce LO user guides

I'm working on a document summarizing some items to do with producing
LO user guides: things like guidelines for screenshots. It will tie in
with Jeremy's "Alfresco boot camp" doc and the preferred word list and
other contributor resources we've been accumulating. My idea is to
eventually put them all together into a Contributors' Guide. More
topics can be added as they are needed or decided, and of course it's
likely to be under continuous revision as we develop and improve our
processes and/or increase the range of docs beyond the user guides.

Tomorrow, when I'm home and have regular Internet access again, I'll
do some research to fill in some gaps in the draft, then upload it to
Alfresco for all to comment on.

Jean