[libreoffice-documentation]

Hello,
I am interested in making contribution to LibreOffice but I'm having hard time figuring out how different components of the system are related. Is there any kind of diagram for developers helping understand how LibreOffice source code is structured?

Thanks,

Simon

Please contact the devel list at libreoffice@libreoffice.org

Rogerio

Hi Simon, :slight_smile:

We don't have any developer documentation as such at this time. It can
be considered to be a mid-term goal to do some, but the LibreOffice
codebase is going through a re-structuring (they're trying to break
away from Java and move towards Python, for instance), so it's maybe
not the best time at the moment.

So the kind of design overview that you're looking for does not
currently exist AFAIK....

David Nelson