access

Sorry if I may have missed a reply, but the username/password provided
to me does not work and it is my understanding that this has to be
redone since the server loss.

Yes you'll need a new account set up. I can't do it anytime soon so I
hope someone else will be able to do it for you.

Hal

An account has been set up for Marc and is awaiting verification.

-- jdc

Hi Marc, :slight_smile:

Sorry if I may have missed a reply,  but the username/password provided
to me does not work and it is my understanding that this has to be
redone since the server loss.

I checked and someone has set up an account for you. Are you now able
to access it OK?

David Nelson