Translate LibreOffice documents to Ukrainian procedure?

Hello,

My friend would like to contribute to translating LibreOffice documents to
Ukrainian.

What is the procedure?

Best regards,

jim

Hi :slight_smile:

Navigate to the
Contribute - Mailing Lists - Translations, or localisation, or somthing like
that
Hopefully that will put him/her in contact with all the right people. Even more
hopefully someone else on the documentation mailing list here will give a better
answer shortly.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Jim, :slight_smile:

Maybe you could announce your intentions on the l10n list, where
localization people will be able to answer you better. There may
already be a Ukranian team for you to join...

l10n@libreoffice.org: Discussions list for people involved in
LibreOffice localization. This list is in English. You might also want
to consult the local and regional mailing lists table on our wiki, for
mailing lists in other languages.