i want creat arabic Help wiki

hi for all
i am ayoub admin of arabic website (http://ar.libreoffice.org)
i want open arabic wiki help on http://help.libreoffice.org/Main_Page
thanks

Please visit the site below and start making your site :slight_smile:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Multilingual_Wiki

welcome to Documentation in a free Open Source project

Rogerio (Brazil)

Hi Rogerio,

Please visit the site below and start making your site :slight_smile:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Multilingual_Wiki

welcome to Documentation in a free Open Source project

Ayoub want to have a wiki help, not a documentation site.

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Ayoub,

hi for all
i am ayoub admin of arabic website (http://ar.libreoffice.org)
i want open arabic wiki help on http://help.libreoffice.org/Main_Page
thanks

The wiki help is currently not open for edition but it's not a problem to have it in your language. We still manage the help content through the l10n process.
You can ask Kendy, on the l10n list to upload help files in your language to the wiki.
Note that this is still a staging step for the moment, so if you find any issue of the handling of your language files in the wiki, Kendy will be very happy to have your feedback.

Thanks
Kind regards
Sophie

thanks Rogerio and Sophie
but can i get permission to edit in wiki help?

Not the wiki help pages ... that you will need access to Pootle.

https://translations.documentfoundation.org/

You could start a Documentation project for your language (for the LiO
manuals for instance) and that you can do with a regular account on the
wiki.

Rogerio

hi all
i am admin my arabic team on pootle
how sing-up in help wiki?
thanks

There is currently NO WAY to edit or translate the HELP WIKI.

This job must be done via Pootle. Sorry.

Rogerio

Hi Ayoub,

hi all
i am admin my arabic team on pootle
how sing-up in help wiki?

We want to get the wiki help and the local help files in sync for every languages. So for the moment, we are maintaining the help through the l10n process. Nobody has suggested a viable solution to handle only the wiki and report to the local files (even if it seems that every other projects are doing better...)

So currently, the wiki is only a repository reflecting what we are doing on the l10n project (using Pootle or not).

Kind regards
Sophie