Impress Guide

I have created a space for the LO Impress Guide on the Alfresco site and
uploaded the first three chapters of the OOo Impress Guide ready for
rebranding and other necessary work. I'm working on Chapter 10 (Printing
etc) of the OOo book now.

Meanwhile, I found a note from Michele Zarri (dated last October), in
which he said about updating the v3.2 IG to v3.3,

"... for OOo there is not much to do while for LibO the situation is
quite different as they have different transitions, better multimedia
handling, more templates and some other little differences..."

So it looks like there will be much for the LO docs team to do in
addition to the routine rebranding of this book.

--Jean