Status of OOo Impress Guide

Just letting you know why the OOo Impress Guide isn't yet on the
Alfresco site for rebranding to LO. There is some major updating needed
in a few areas for OOo3.3, and this has not yet been done. I don't have
a full list of what needs to be done handy, but I'm putting it together.
Several changes are covered in the Getting Started guide, but there may
be others.

The Impress Guide is next on my to-do list, and as soon as I can get the
OOo version done, I'll make it available to the LO docs team. Unless
someone from LO would like to update the Impress Guide from OOo3.2 to
LO3.3? And then the OOo team can reuse it.

Not that the LO team appears to have any more active members than the
OOo team does at the moment.

--Jean