mistake in PDF documentation

page 28: should be "Choosing options" instead of "Choosing ptions".
a snapshot of the mistake is attached.

Despite the lack of detail in this bug report, I think I can track down this
error and fix it. I'm fairly sure it's in Ch2 of Getting Started and is
already on my list of things to fix if someone else doesn't get to it first.
I would like to get back to GS and replace some of the pictures with ones
I've done for Writer Guide (as well as fixing other errors I've spotted),
but I'd also like to put together a full book from the Writer Guide
chapters, and I'd also like to rip through the Calc Guide replacing
pictures. I suspect that, in reality, I won't be able to do very much of any
of that.

Meanwhile, is anyone else other than Barbara and me doing anything on the
user guides at the moment? The recreated Alfresco site is ready to use,
except that the "rules" to promote chapters from one folder to the next
haven't been recreated, and I haven't had the time to figure out how to do
it.

I see that Jean has uploaded Chapter 1 of the OOo Draw Guide, so that book
is complete and ready for rebranding and any updates or corrections needed.

Hal

Ok my problem with helping now is this:

Where do we stand?

Please see our Brazilian Wiki with the table of our work ... who is doing
what and so forth, maybe it is time we did something similar.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/pt-br#Lista_de_tarefas_para_documenta.C3.A7.C3.A3o_em_portugu.C3.AAs

Before I get a big picture of the work done and the work needed I will not
venture in this as I am at risk of doing a job someone else has already
started ...

Rogerio