Writer Guide status

I have made a pass through the chapters of the Writer Guide and replaced all
of the pictures I could identify as showing OOo instead of LibO information
or which were out of date in some other way, with one exception. If the only
thing different was the icons used for different ODF files (i.e., the
picture showed the older LibO icons, not the latest ones) AND the figure was
labelled or otherwise needed more work than simply recapturing a picture, I
left it as is.

I also did not recapture all of the images that were previously taken from
WinXP, if they had no other differences. I simply do not have the patience
or the interest to do all of those, so I've left them for someone else to
do. I think my time is better spent doing other things.

In my opinion, these chapters are now good enough to put on the wiki for
users to easily download, and we should do so. (The Getting Started chapters
have a lot of WinXP pix still in them as well, and they are on the wiki.)
I'll put them there if that's okay, or if no one objects too vigorously.
They can be replaced if/when the figures are changed.

Hal