Alfresco site offline again

The Alfresco site appears to be down again. I think I have all the latest
Writer Guide chapters, so I'll continue to do screenshots as I have the
time, and upload them when the site it back again. (I've done Chapters 1, 2,
and 3, but the site went down before I could get Ch3 uploaded.)

When I had the chance, I should have taken a copy of all the Calc Guide
chapters that Barbara had rebranded. Not that I'm likely to find time to
work on them before the site's up again.

Hal

Hi Hal, :slight_smile:

The Alfresco site appears to be down again. I think I have all the latest
Writer Guide chapters, so I'll continue to do screenshots as I have the
time, and upload them when the site it back again. (I've done Chapters 1, 2,
and 3, but the site went down before I could get Ch3 uploaded.)

When I had the chance, I should have taken a copy of all the Calc Guide
chapters that Barbara had rebranded. Not that I'm likely to find time to
work on them before the site's up again.

It's up again. I'll put a ping service on both
alfresco.libreoffice.org and documentation.libreoffice.org.

David Nelson