Writer Guide recovery

I have now recreated spaces for the stages of development and review of the
Writer Guide in Alfresco and moved the recovered chapters into the relevant
spaces. Chapters 1, 2, 3 are in Drafts and all the others are in Reviewed. I
put all the files that appeared to be earlier versions (those with a, b, c
suffixes) into a space under Writer Guide that I called "Salvaged".

I'm now working on creating spaces for the other books and moving chapters
into them. For each of the Calc, Draw, and Math Guides, I'm making a space
called "For rebranding" to hold the OOo versions of the chapters; when
someone has done the rebranding, the chapters can be put into Drafts.

Hal

I have now finished this work. Some items remain in Jeremy's "Salvage"
space. Some may be background material for the Calc Guide or others; I'll
look at them another day if no one else deals with them first.

Some may be items from people's personal spaces; if you had something in a
personal space, you might want to recover it from the "Salvage" space.

Much of the remainder are the "rough" (text only) files that Jeremy
mentioned in an earlier note. I think they can probably be deleted, but I
haven't looked at them in detail to see if any are material that is not in
some other (ODT) file.

Going to start working on screen captures now.

Hal