Screen captures for user guides

When I've finished sorting out the user guide files on Alfresco -- or when I
get bored, which may occur first -- I'll start doing screen captures using
Ubuntu with a theme that looks much like WinXP silver. It's quite neutral,
prints nicely in black and white, and is compatible with screen captures
from Mac OS/2. I think the files for this theme had been put on the Alfresco
site, but if I don't find them when trawling through the files Jeremy
salvaged, I'll upload them so others can use them if they wish.

David, I'm assuming you haven't had a chance to do any of the screen
captures you intended to start working on, so I won't be duplicating your
work.

Anyone else doing any of this? I know that Ron did a set, but they were from
Windows and are in the docs already AFAIK. I intend to replace only the
images that need replacing, either because they are out of date or because
they are recognisably from Windows.

Hal