To Helmar:

Hello Helmar,

If you are the same Helmar that is getting involved in the Translation to
Brazilian Portuguese, this message is for you :wink:

We are already translating the documents, please ask for help in the list
bro-traducao@listas.broffice.org (get registered at

The translations WILL NOT BE STORED in Alfresco for now, we are waiting a
bit, but they will probably be done in ODFAuthors (it is my wish to transfer
them to Alfresco too, but the Community hasn't accepted it yet)

Thanks

Sim Rogerio... sou eu... o Helmar q tambem ajuda na revista. Que esta no
moderacao do portal a pedido do Luiz...
Eu nao sabia que nao utilizariamos o Alfresco... inclusive David Nelson me
deu toda ajuda pra ter acesso e usar o Alfresco...
Eu estou trabalhando na traducao dos guias... o Getting Started with Writer
esta comigo.... sei q ainda esta no ODFAuthors

Yes Rogerio… it's me! The same guy who works helping to produce the
brazilian magazine. I also help as one of the moderators in our website
www.broffice.org.
I thought we would use Alfresco for translations and asked a help for David
Nelson and he created an account for me and sent me some docs to guide me
throught the utilization of Alfresco.
I'm working on translation of guides "Getting Started" like the "Getting
Started with Writer" according the address
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation… and I know that
ODFAuthors still is our work place for now

Helmar Fernandes