Hi, :-)

Alfresco is now on libreoffice.org subdomains.

http://alfresco.libreoffice.org is where you'll find Alfresco Explorer.

http://documentation.libreoffice.org is where you'll find Alfresco Share.

Samphan and I will be working on both to configure things the way
people want. Please feel free to make suggestions and comments, and
we'll do our best to accommodate them.