Alfresco down for domain rollover

Hi, :slight_smile:

I'm currently dealing with the domain rollover, and the server will be
down for a short time (maybe 1 hour). I'll mail back when it's up
again.

David Nelson

Hi, :slight_smile:

Alfresco has now been rolled over to libreoffice.org subdomains.

Your usual interface (Alfresco Explorer) is exposing on
http://alfresco.libreoffice.org
.... in German. Please hit the login link, choose English as your
interface language and then login as usual. Things will return to
normal. We will figure out the solution to this little... anomaly...
in the next few days.

Alfresco Share is exposing on http://documentation.libreoffice.org
At the moment, you have to login (use your usual credentials), but
Samphan and I will be reconfiguring this to just show a public
interface ASAP.

David Nelson

David there has been some movement on the Brazilian front to test Alfresco
... how can I give some people user status? Only you guys can do it?

Rogerio

Hi Rogerio, :slight_smile:

You want to give me names and mail addresses then I'll create the
accounts for you?

David Nelson

David... Am I already there?

Helmar Fernandes

Hi Helmar, :slight_smile:

Very belated response. You are now, Helmar.

David Nelson